AltiGator and YellowScan are pleased to announce an ultra-light weight LiDAR UAV combo allowing for the first time centimetric UAV surveys in urban situations, in accordance with most regulations.
The YellowScan Surveyor ultra-light stand-alone LiDAR system is embedded on the OnyxStar® XENA multirotor UAV, which is the last generation professional drone designed by AltiGator.
Light, powerful and foldable, XENA is the result of the analysis of users’ operational needs and months of Research & Development in order to release this versatile “off-roader” type of drone.
Compact, it can be transported either in a small-size case, or even as a backpack, which makes it the ideal solution to perform survey, mapping, environmental and mining monitoring of areas up to 100 ha on any field.
With a total take-off weight of 5.6 kg including the YellowScan Surveyor system, the aircraft can navigate autonomously up to 24 minutes with one single battery.
Years of partnership between YellowScan and AltiGator and renowned references worldwide demonstrate the effectiveness of their systems.
The YellowScan Surveyor includes:
- High-end Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) allowing precision measurement of the attitude
- Dual-frequency GNSS receiver, capable of operating in RTK or PPK positioning mode
- Multi-echo laser scanner
- On-board computer for continuous data acquisition and processing
- Battery (up to 1.5 hours of autonomy)
- Worldwide technical and operational support
YellowScan Surveyor Key Specifications:
- Precision: 4cm
- Absolute accuracy: 5cm
- Laser scanner frequency: 300 kHz
- Weight: 1.5 kg battery included
- Power consumption: 15W
- Autonomy: 1.5 hours typ.
- Size (mm): 100x 150 x 140
YellowScan Surveyor benefits:
- Designed by surveyors for surveyors
- Robust and reliable
- Turnkey, quick and simple to operate
- Fully autonomous
- Sub-decimetric accuracy and highest density for demanding survey applications