AltiGator is reseller and approved training center for Agisoft Metashape.
Photogrammetry is a field that offers countless possibilities. Output quality and speed of execution are directly linked to the know-how in mastering the tools at disposal.
Agisoft Metashape (previously known as Agisoft PhotoScan) is a high-performance, quick and autonomous software. It is necessary to provide quality raw material and to configure the most suitable parameters in order to achieve this. Trainings given by AltiGator allow to discover this wonderful tool so that it can be exploited at its best potential. These trainings include specific targeted modules depending on the final intented use of Agisoft Metashape which can be for topography or 3D modeling of objects applications.
Our team provides tailored trainings, adapted to several levels from beginners to intermediate users who want to extend their knowledge. Thanks to the theory exposed, examples given and exercises performed, an extensive and deep exploration of the software parameters, best practice and workflow is done.
AltiGator’s trainings are given at its headquarter located in Waterloo, Belgium. However, they can also be provided at any other desired location.
Numerous elements are covered during training in order to provide all the necessary knowledge and tips aimed at using Metashape for photogrammetry purposes.
We invite you to consult the following link if you want to purchase some Agisoft Metashape licenses.
- Photogrammetry: principle, possibilities and limits
- Photography: master your numeric camera parameters
- Agisoft Metashape: operation, prepare, processing, export, automation and tips
- Aerial photography: particularities
- Geotagging: RTK, PPK, RPK and ground control points (GCP)
- Raster and vectoral prodcuts exploitation: ortho-mosaics, digital surface model (DSM), digital terrain model (DTM), volumetry and level curves, dense point clouds (LAS) and classification, etc.
- Shooting methods for 3D modeling of objects
- Complex objects and their environment
- Control points and scalebars
- Exploitation and 3D export
- Complete accompagnied mission