Agisoft Metashape is a stand-alone photogrammetric software solution
It allows automatic generation of dense point clouds, textured polygonal models, georeferenced true orthomosaics and Digital Surface Model (DSM) / Digital Terrain Model (DTM) from still images.
Based on the state-of-the-art technology developed by Agisoft, it allows for very fast processing, providing at the same time highly accurate results (up to 3cm of accuracy for aerial photographs, and up to 1mm for close-range photography).
Agisoft Metashape is capable of processing of thousands of photos, yet all the operations are performed locally, without the need to transmit any data outside of your company. This makes of Agisoft an ideal solution for sensitive data processing.
The software package has a linear project-based workflow that is intuitive and can be easily mastered even by a non-specialist. Professional photogrammetrists have the complete control over the results accuracy, thanks to a detailed report that is generated at the end of processing.
- Highly accurate and detailed results
- Fully automated with intuitive workflow
- GPU acceleration for faster processing
- Network processing for large projects
- Easy sharing with PDF export and direct upload to online resources
- Aerial and close-range triangulation
- Dense point cloud generation and classification
- True orthomosaic and DSM / DTM generation
- Orthomosaic seamline editing
- Elevation contour lines generation
- Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
- Coordinate / distance / area / volume measurements
- Multispectral imagery processing and vegetation index calculation (NDVI)
- Polygonal model reconstruction and texturing
- Hierarchical tiled model generation and visualization
- Built-in Python scripting for job automation
- Processes images from frame / fisheye / spherical cameras
- Exports results in widely supported formats
- Supports most EPSG coordinate systems
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Agisoft Metashape is an integrated solution tailored to needs of industries such as:
- Surveying and Mapping
- Mining and Quarrying
- Precision Agriculture and Environmental Management
- Archaeology and Documentation
- Architecture and Cultural Heritage Preservation
Our professional UAVs can be delivered with an optional Agisoft Metashape Pro license and a photogrammetry customized training session.